Packed with Kindness supports card making events in classrooms or at organizations to provide children and elderly with kind words.
Our goal is to teach youth about kindness and support art and literacy skills in a fun way.
Kindness Cards Project: (Please make cards out of cardstock)
1. Gather art supplies (construction paper, stickers, markers, crayons, glue).
2.Students must use kind words or uplifting words (feel better, get well soon, you're one tough cookie)
3. Cards should not be created with religious or holiday themes. Some children do not celebrate holidays at the hospital.
3. Draw images that would make someone smiles such as bears, hearts, sun, etc.
3. Write your first name and state.
4. Take a pictures and email to email@example.com so we can share the love on our social media. If used on your social accounts please hashtag @packedwithkindness.
5. Mail cards to:
Packed With Kindness
9815 Lake Pointe Court
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774